Packages for Teachers and Tutors
Tarquin's extensive and imaginative list of books is perfect to enhance what you already do, in multiple ways. With them, you can add to the imaginative and creative ways you teach, reinforce and revise.
Tens of millions of users have tried and tested them.
MASSIVE AND tiny
Now you can access a MASSIVE range of our materials - for a TINY price
Our new Collections are curated sets of mathematics resources that are delivered online (or offline using our free App).
All titles in the Collections are available all year to you and all materials can used on paper or PDF by all your students.
Each collection is indexed by title, topic and purpose. They are collectons based loosely on age, but are deliberately broad to include activities that can be used with gifted mathematicians, and activities that children will enjoy using to catch up if for whatever reason they fall behind. Some examples:
- Full lesson worksheets, using unusual approaches to revision and reinforcement. Like Mini Mathematical Murder Mysteries, Mathstraks or Mindful Maths
- Puzzles and problems - a deep pool of targeted activities - to keep the early finishers happy, to help keep a mathematics club fun or as lesson starters
- Activites to help nurture mathematical thinking - from Make Shapes to Without Words - for lessons, mathematics clubs, or to get those motivated students exploring their mathematical world.
Resources can be easily printed on paper or to PDF - and are therefore ideal for rapid lesson preparation and ensuring students unable to attend school get stimulating materials at home.
AND THE BONUS IS...
Incredible value anyway, the Collections also unlock a massive 10% discount on ANYTHING else Tarquin sells.
With thousands of mathematical products in stock, including books, posters, protractors and dice, a Collection will quickly pay for itself.
Which Package is for Me?
We've designed multiple collections of our materials to suit your needs - and your budget. The products are broadly chronological:
- Starting with Mathematics (Ages 2-7)
- Growing Mathematically (Ages 7-11)
- 2-11 Discounted Package
- Growing Mathematically Plus (Ages 7-13)
- Emerging Mathematician (Ages 11-14)
- Developing Mathematician (Ages 15-16)
- 11-16 Discounted Package
- Thinking Mathematically (17+)
- 11-18 Discounted Package
How Does it Work?
Individual teachers or tutors can take out the service they need for as little as £7.99 per year.
We set you up using a simple username and password before it reaches you - all you need to do is change the password and you can start using it.
That calendar year will start the day you have access and in that same period you are entitled to 10% discount on other things, using a unique code.
And if your school or institution adopts the service during the year - so you have access that way - we will give you your money back.
We include within the package a monthly newsletter for each Collection to highlight new contents and features.